Saturday, July 28, 2007

I'm 12...


I've been really busy growing, so haven't been on the Net in a while. Did you know that I was 12 weeks old yesterday. No one sends me any fan mail or anything, so I'm not sure if anyone cares. I thought I was loved, but my Aunt, she ditched me and didn't come for a visit on my 12 week birthday. K has been voted off the island. But like all good reality TV, I'm sure she'll re-appear in a later episode.

I digress. Yesterday, I got a new woman in my life - Deidre Gesualdi. She's my new favorite little lady and she's my new Doc. She was great, gave me a chew toy (Dad says it's an Ace bandage...but what does he know). And....most important, she has a big boy who's just like me - BLUE. He's six and 135 pounds. I'm only 12 weeks and I'm 31 and 2 ounces. I think I may get to meet him in the future. I'll get Deidre to bring him in for my next visit! She gave me some more shots, and now Dad says I'm ready to take the world. Can you image that... me and my new bro - we could really crash some parties. Puppy and PJ, too. Can you have too much of a good thing? NO!

If any of you want to know what I do most of the day, its sleep. Dad snapped the above picture right after I had eaten and dozed off. I didn't capture my baby blues and is kind of grainy. I think he needs to have some photography lessons.

I now have advanced the state of canine aquatics. While the picture to the left looks like me just laying around...it is an action shot. I'm doing the doggy stroke - a modified breast stroke. Dad and Uncle Larry were putting down wood on the floor. Lots of hammering and cutting. Don't know where Uncle James and Sunny were. I wonder if James is being unfaithful to me and hanging with Sunny. That swine, I bet Kim is with Sunny as well.... Oooohhhh, when I see Sunny next, I'll show him not to steal my minions.

While Dad and Uncle Larry were slacking off, I was practicing my swimming. It was quite tiring. Oh, Lourdes says she's in love with me, not sure how Larry feels about that. I don't think he knows. If he does, I hope he doesn't get jealous.

I'm all pooped out. Haven't had to paw the keyboard in a few weeks and this is about as tiring as swimming the breast stroke. I think I'll go rest up for my big day later..

1 comment:

Shirley said...

12 weeks only? yikes!