Friday, August 3, 2007

Whose birthday??????

Not mine. So last weekend, I went to see some of Dad's friends and co-workers. Trin's son (see him holding a mini-me) turned five! So, anyway, there were two other canines trying to capture the affections of all the kids. But, I was the ONE. Who's the man!










I swore, I got to see my brother Smooches. But Dad swears that it wasn't Smooches and that I got to meet a cat. Take a look and let me know. I think we have the same colors, although, clearly I am the better looking one. We're in a class of our own, like the Baldwin or Wahlberg brothers.

If Dad is right, it went well, I think. Can't ever tell with felines, since they're so moody. But, no scratches on me :)

Shouts to Smooches!




Did I mention that I was the elected the playpal of the party?

Adults... eating out of my hand (well... I was trying to eat out of her hand, but who's counting)














Kids....













It was all great...............













until Dad decided that it was time to go.. I just didn't want to go. I was tired, but Dad doesn't normally let me have that much fun, so I was going to drag it out as long as possible......
















Oh, Dad told me that Uncle James went to the hospital. I'm sorry, Uncle. I didn't mean to bite you so hard. If Dad had just called 911, you'd be A-OK. Paws are together praying for you!

Shouts to my peeps - PJ and Puppy. Look out for DJ.

No comments: