Friday, July 6, 2007

My way or the highway

Its be a couple of ruff days since I last visited my online friends. I have been subjected to many strange and uncomfortable things. I got a bath the other day because Dad said I was starting to drive the neighbors away. I didn't like it at all. I was all wet and cold and shivering. I got towel dried and got a few treats, so it wasn't that bad. But I don't want to be clean any more! "Dirty as I want to be" is my motto.

I don't like it when water pours from the sky either. I get cold and wet and Dad won't follow me out to do my business. But the other day, was full of water and loud noises. I went to a place where lots of car, people, and bikes run around together. I definitely don't like bikes, they move to fast for me to look at them and smell. Then there was the flash-bang grenades going off, just like I saw on Dallas SWAT with Dad. Someone really bad must have been close by. The water and the grenades...made a miserable day. The worse part was at night, lots of colorful lights and loud noises. I really don't like them and Dad's legs aren't big enough to really hide behind. I didn't let Dad know, but I peed on his flip flops the first time the big bang happened. I don't think he knew since his feet were already wet. Don't tell him.

Hard to believe that Dad likes those lights and noises, but we didn't stay very long and we went home after only a couple of minutes. Quality time with my rawhide bone, that is what I'm talking about.

Anyway, I'm almost 9 weeks old and I'm supposed to go visit Dr Anne. She's going to give me good stuff so I'm able to hang around with more friends. That will be great. I hope Dad will let me have a party soon, he promised.

No comments: