Sunday, July 8, 2007

Pictures say a thousand words?

Dad says they do, so I'm putting up a few pictures of my having fun. Not much new to say... oh, I forgot, I weighed 19 pounds 7 ounces when my Doc weighed me. So, I've put on six pounds since I left Mom. She'd be proud. I wonder where all my brothers and sisters went? I hope their doing ok.

So Dad tried playing ball with me the other day. I think this is a little too big for me (at least for now). What do you think? Of course, if a few months, I'll need one of those black and white balls the Mexicans were playing with. When I grow up, I'm going to play Rugby - I'll be able to run down and tackle all those losers.







Check me out relaxing in my chair. Dad says my tilted head says "huh, I don't understand you!"

I wonder why he's such a block head. I am actually saying "Alright, you putz, I'm sitting in the chair, why don't you gimme the darned treat already?"






But you know, my biggest weapons right now are my baby blues. When I give anyone this look, they turn to putty in my paws. They are the kryptonite to the strongest wills, I bet I could have even gotten a T-bone from Aunt Kim if she were still around. I miss her soooo much. I hope Uncle James will probably be visiting soon, he hasn't been around in a while. What could have happened to them both?

Maybe I should ask the K9 next time I see him, he could ask around. Maybe put their pictures on the side of a milk carton?

Anyway, I may go for another visit to Mexico in a little bit. Dad says there's another game going on.

No comments: