Monday, October 8, 2007

Trifecta

Dad says its a trifecta when you have three good things together... so this weekend was a trifecta. A fun saturday, a great sunday, and a tiring but exciting Monday!

We went on this mountain hike with John. It was really easy for the first half. More like a big joke. Why does anyone think hiking is hard. It was literally all downhill.





Our first stop for a drink and a photo.














I don't think I've told you, but I'm kinda afraid of heights... so when we were up pretty high, I was clinging to the rock with a white knuckled grip (tough to see since my paws are really gray and white). There wasn't too much water flowing, but some colors in the trees.



















Really not much water, I guess the drought isn't helping. Although, I think I may have contributed to the flow....



















Resting up after almost 3 miles and 1000 feet.. (that's well over 8000 paw marks each way)




















I was really hungry... I was willing to try a leaf.















Well, Dad packed me a lunch and this is where I ate - Purina on the rocks, just the way I like it.














Well, the 8000 paw marks on the way back up... those were painful. I had just enough energy to make it back to the truck. Dedicated to my family and friends, I am, so I have published my journal and now make my way to the supercrate.

No comments: