Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Its my turn to take the watch

There isn't a Marine (US or Royal) who stands post at attention better than me.














Under my watch, nothing shall go unchallenged.














Halt. Who goes there?














Advance slowly and be recognized.














Welcome to guard post 8, Shadow warriors own the night.

I stand relieved... I'm going to get rec time in.

The sun is so bright, I can't see the ball.














I know the ball is here somewhere...















Private. Find the ball and take it back to the USO rec shop. I'm going to rack out.















This ground is awful hard. Good thing, us special-ops guys get the best of everything...

2 comments:

Shirley said...

LOL! how much does he weigh now?

Shirley said...

tell daddy that he needs to update the blog!