Sunday, October 7, 2007

Houdini's cousin...

So Dad got me this big kennel, but it looks more like a prison cell. So the first thing I did was pull a Houdini.... if you look closely, you can see me vanish...


SoDad did put together my new crate... its like big enough for three of me, maybe four. I feel like I moved to Beverly Hills, except there is no silicon in my neighborhood.




We just got back from the Mastiff get together. It was pretty fun. I splashed around in the water and there were lots of super-sized dogs - Mastiffs and Danes.




Of course, I was quick to find Lourdes.












And where there is a Lourdes, there is a Larry! Notice, I'm getting some loving from a complete stranger. That is how the Shad rolls.














When I say goliath - I mean goliath... Check out my new buddy. I've hired him as my body guard.














Shouts out to Amy - the Mastiff organizer. She's a swell person. She was feeding the group bananas. If you're interested... Mastiff Group

No comments: