Sunday, October 31, 2010

Danger Dog...

Dad insisted on making me "danger dog"...whatever that means....    wrapped up like a present.


















This was after posing for some other glamor shots!















Earlier in the day, I had a good time at the dog park.

Met my first Irish Wolfhound - Quinn.  He liked to play with the little dogs, not so much with me.














But you know me, I'll roughhouse with anyone.




























Finally, Quinn and I played a bit.



d












Pound for pound, the highest leaping pup that the Shad has ever witnessed.













 Ellen who works at Dad's office gave me some nice belly rubs.  That's her dog sniffing me.  She's an ankle biter.















Taken down by the ankle biter.  I know, I'm so much bigger.  So the saying is true, the bigger they are, the harder they fall.  I guess I'll have to work on my wrestling more.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Was Shad good during Halloween? LOL!