Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Blu-zard of 2010

Preparing for the storm.... well, it took a few days for them to really get the roads clear to go out. And dad went to HomeDepot and bought some stuff. Nothing for me though. But he started pulling snow off the roof so I had more to play with.


Back Roof clearing


The homemade PVC roof snow removal tool


The front before the big storm



Blu-zard blowing hard


I had to check in on my neighbors to make sure they still had power (and treats).


Scouting for a good location to hide my treasure.


Well, it didn't stay hidden for long.


Hunkering down in the winds of the blizzard.

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Very cool tool! Are you going to use the step ladder to get the snow higher up on the roof or just let it be?

Shadow, the Big Blue Dane said...

Dad says I can go up on the roof since I have 4 paw drive and am very sure footed.

grandpajoe said...

Great photos For detail on another homemade pvc pipe roof snow removal tool, go to:http://www.instructables.com/id/Roof_Snow_Removal_Tool/

Thanks
Grandpajoe